- unlimited groups to which radios can be assigned (e.g. security, maintenance, etc.)
- unlimited number of geozeones, geocorridors
- unlimited number users, each with itwn own credentials and different rights to access the account information
- unlimited number of event rules can be defined that trigger alert notifications via email, such exiting a geocorridor or an emergency.
- define measurement units (metric/imperial), timezone and other localization settings
- foreign languages
Besides providing fleet maps or animated breadcrumbs of individual radios, some of the reports include:
- trip detail: start time/location, and stop time/location
- geozone: arrival/departure times, time spent within each and driving time between them
- ignition detail/summary: displays time between various Ignition On/Off events
- GPS-based odometer reading (miles)
- Account and user login: last account login times and login time for users within the account
Ideal for both operators and carriers!
webtracker@trbo™ interfaces via IP to subscribers via both TABLETmedia’s text@trboPlus Connect Plus data gateway and iTalkie™/RG radio gateway for all other networks (simplex, conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, LCP). Simultaneously! That means that an operator/carrier can simultaneously support older and newer networks, even if they are on different bands.
Even more powerful, customers can see their subscribers in one single interface independently of what network or technology they are on. Managing customers and assets is easy too since each customer is assigned a specific number of radios and radio codes.