Modern Dispatch Solutions
TABLETmedia offers two different solutions to communicate between desktop and notebooks from work, home or anywhere else.
They were designed to address the requirements of different users and work in mixed environments to better suit the needs of different organizations.
Supports semi-wireline (direct PTT audio via the network from MOTOTRBO repeaters) as well as traditional gateway and control station per talkgroup topologies.
An integrated console which includes:
- Group and private PTT calls and text messages
- Basic GPS tracking or web browser instance
- Built-in telephone to make, answer, pause calls and patch radios
- AUX I/O telemetry panel to monitor and activate events, including ALL AUX
- Full-duplex intercom between dispatchers
- Zoned talkgroups and radio name fast search
- Log of incoming PTT and telephone calls with unlimited instant recall and export
- Emergency notifications
- Last calls replay
- Remote channel steering for gateways’ control stations
- Administration to restrict individual functions
- Audio level indicators and time clock
- Touchscreen support
- Group: select/unselect, cross mute, Left/right audio with mute (per group), unlimited simultaneous incoming PTT calls, All Call, channels zone assignments
- Private: call alert, monitor, enable/disable, check, dekey and immediate location