A True Swiss Army Knife
TRBOserver is the most versatile server for MOTOTRBO 2-way radios: it integrates multiple simultaneously running functions and adapts to different system and network configurations.
For instance, it has been used to:
- Integrate with telephone systems while also handling fire alarms and emergency notifications with the location of the accident
- Interface with SCADA/PLC devices while controlling the opening of gates
- Send notifications of severe weather alerts while handling GPS for 3rd party AVL systems
Its multi-site capability allows emails sent to a single domain to be delivered to radios at different locations, frequency bands, and even MOTOTRBO architectures (e.g., simplex, IPSC, and trunking). Similarly, it is used to bridge voice communications between different systems and sites: think of extending communications over the security channel to remote schools operating without repeaters in simplex mode. It can also simultaneously distribute mass notifications.
In a networked configuration, it is used for dispatch and recording or job ticketing.
The benefits are simple:
- Get more value from radios beyond PTT voice
- Server-based solution requires no on-duty dispatcher
- One single application means simpler management and improved reliability
It works in standalone, self-contained mode, multi-site deployments, or as part of larger dispatch and AVL solutions.
- Advanced telephone interconnect with voice recording
- Mass notifications: multiple trigger inputs, each generating multiple output events
- Alarms notifications and PA
- Milestone, Avigilon, Verkada, etc., video surveillance system notifications
- NOAA Severe Weather Alerts
- Process control and automation: escalation, time, or priority-based notifications
- Emergency: voice and text announcements, email/SMS, phone calls, telemetry
- Record voice calls and messages
- Exchange emails with radios
- 3rd party hospitality ticketing solutions (including HotSOS, SynergyMMS, and Alice)
- Export GPS data to Versatrans and other 3rd party tracking solutions
- Track, get alerts, and report radios’ indoor location
- WorkSafe for employee safety
- Gateway for dispatch
- Job Ticketing
- Browser-based Gmail-like messaging (webmail)
- Radio over IP (RoIP): cross-patch voice between different sites and systems (e.g., analog, digital, and P25)
- Send alert notifications between multiple sites and systems
- Exchange emails, job tickets, telemetry, and other data between different locations