Employee and ambulance tracking, nursecall system, emergency, alarms and security
Hospitals and nursing homes use 2-way radios to improve communication between their teams.
TABLETmedia’s solutions increase effectiveness of those devices while improving employee accountability and safety. For instance:
- Nursecall systems alert nurses when a patient presses a button by their bed or when it’s time to administer medicines
- Track the location of ambulances and communicate with them via radio dispatch
- Code blue, red or black notifications are instantly communicated to radios via PTT voice and PA announcements, radio text messages, email/SMS as well as telephone calls. Sirens also can be activated and doors opened.
- Pager are replaced by radios as integrated voice and text devices
Our server ties into nursecall and building management software, fire panels, HVAC, weather channels and other sources. Notifications are then sent to:
- Digital radios as text messages
- Analog and digital radios as voice announcements
- Emails and SMS
- Telephones using text to speech
- Open gates or activate sirens.