iTalkie™/DS was designed with ease of use in mind and works great on touchscreens. Multiple PTT audio stream can be heard at the same time and even phone calls are seamlessly mixed. All the services of traditional consoles are available including select/unselect, L-R audio, cross mute, remote radio alert, kill, check, monitor, dekey, etc. Because of the iTalkie™ architecture there is no limit to the number of positions that can be deployed. It supports both UDP multicast or TCP unicast to better fit within your specific network requirements.
- Call by holding the mouse button on the user or its group
- Right-click to text, control radios, select/unselect, cross-mute, cross-balance, etc.
- Click on a radio to center the map on it
- Double-click on call history to reply
- Right-click on history to reply or forward a text
- Low-delay and HD-quality voice
- All-call and All-text
- Patch radios to phone callers
- Aux I/O panel to monitor and control remote systems
- Change channels on remote control stations
- Emergency notifications play sound, flash windows, center the map and activate external sirens or lights
- Administrative options to limit functions
- Footswitch control