iTalkie™/DS was designed with ease of use in mind and works great on touchscreens. Multiple PTT audio stream can be heard at the same time and even phone calls are seamlessly mixed. All the services of traditional consoles are available including select/unselect, L-R audio, cross mute, remote radio alert, kill, check, monitor, dekey, etc. Because of the iTalkie™ architecture there is no limit to the number of positions that can be deployed. It supports both UDP multicast or TCP unicast to better fit within your specific network requirements.
- Call by holding the mouse button on the selected user or talkgroup
- Talkgroup: group by zones, right-click to text, select/unselect, cross-mute, cross-balance
- Private: search name, right-click to text, immediate outdoor/indoor location, alert, check, monitor, de-key, kill/unkill
- Remote control station: right click to change channel, display currently selected channel
- Make/receive phone calls and patch to talkgroup or private.
- Click on a radio to center the map on it
- History: double-click to reply, right-click to reply or forward a text
- Low-delay and HD-quality voice
- All-call and All-text
- PTT and telephone audio are mixed without any external device
- Aux I/O panel to monitor and control remote systems
- Emergency notifications play sound, flash windows, center the map and activate external sirens or lights
- Administrative options to limit functions
- Footswitch control