Simultaneously reach analog and radio users, send email/SMS and make phone calls
The advanced multi-function radio gateway includes the ability to steer the channel of a single control station to play pre-recorded voice announcements on any analog or digital channel.
- Digital announcements can be directed to any talkgroup and individual radio on conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Capacity Plus Linked and Connect Plus.
- Typical triggers can be contact closures, dispatch, and radio buttons with inputs coming from different sources including emails, RS-232, and PLC/RTUs.
- Each trigger input generates any combination of emails/SMSs, group/private radio texts, radio voice announcements and pre-recorded telephone calls.
- Multi-site support: for example, weather notifications are immediately transmitted to all schools in a district. Each location receives the notification and starts the individual output sequence on their assigned frequencies.
- Text-toSpeech: convert in real-time any type of text message or email into a voice announcement. Examples are: a weather report, an emergency notification with the last known indoor location, the exact room in a nursing home, or a specific alarm from a SCADA device
- Campus emergency
- Weather warnings
- Any event that needs immediate attention
TABLETmedia’s mass notifications system is simple and flexible: the hardware consists of only one basic PC and one control station. Other solutions involve having one control station dedicated to each channel, or a complete dispatch, or a lot of extra unnecessary features. They end up being overpriced or overkill, and cannot always meet all the requirements.